AT&T email is one of the widely used email services across the globe and is trusted by many people. But there can arise technical difficulties while you are working with this mail and one of the error includes TAE 18. This particular error prevents users from sending messages. You can read the steps given below for various operating systems and resolve the error manually or get in touch with AT&T Tech support to access the remote services. The expert and certified techies will be there to help you with the situation. TAE error 18 in AT&T email is an internet connection error and based on the operating system you are using, you can establish Troubleshoot internet connection fixes, and for that, you can read the content of this blog.
For MAC operating system users
- Navigate to the Start menu and open Applications
- Now choose ‘System Preferences’ and later select the option of Network
- After that scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose ‘Assist me’ to launch Network Assistance Tool
For Windows 7 users
- Click on Windows Start icon and then select the option of Control panel.
- Once the tab opens, choose ‘Troubleshoot problems’ and from there select ‘Internet Connection option and open the assistance tool.
For the Windows Vista operating system
- Go to Windows Start icon on the screen and then select ‘Control Panel.’
- Click on the icon and from there choose the option from ‘Network connections.’
- After that click on ‘New connection wizard’ to open assistance tool
For Windows XP users
- Hold the Windows + R key together to open the Run command window
- Type %windir%networkdiagnosticxpnetdiag.exe and click on Okay
The process for different operating systems is almost the same and requires only specific alterations. Depending on the operating system you are working on, you can employ different steps given below. If you find that you are unable to perform the steps on your own and find that even after applying the procedure, the error occurs again and again, kindly contact the technical executives at ATT support number. You need to make sure that your internet is working correctly after you have applied the troubleshooting steps; otherwise, the error will keep on occurring again and again. Till the time, this error is not resolved; the AT&T email will not allow the users to send emails.